Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sailing on the verge of teenage dreams!

World has always been a fantasy to me- A perfect little home of my chimerical dreams. A world where humans have super powers, work can do itself, juice cans have wings, dogs can talk, flowers have their own language, sponge bob is the ice-cream selling guy, clouds are the left over cotton love candy; where you can actually find the right Prince Charming riding his famous horse and looking for his Cinderella. And I am the Cinderella waiting for him in a far-flung valley beyond the seven mountains. I believe that the one guy will appear out of thin air someday and that one kiss will bring me back to life. It’s like all is perfect- all Fantasy. A world where nothing is impossible!

I believe that I live in a forever young world. Like I have extended pure white wings adorned with glitter and I am flying above the clouds, like my heart is wrapped in rainbows, like warm gold is running through my existence. Nothing can bring me down. The immense energy, the warmth, the spirit, the power to overrule the world won’t ever fade away! I live in a fairy land situated next to the pretty pink cloud and the only way to reach there is through the vine- that goes all the way up to the cloud-land. I think different and that’s why I am special (You guessed it right!). I am a silly teenager sailing on the verge of my beautiful dreams.

Passion runs through my blood like bullets, dreams reside inside my over imaginative brain, determination shines through my countenance. I live on the edge of two extremes. One is the all-good-fun-crazy-I-could-do-everything-world and the other is Oh-I-am-so-aggressive-I-could-burn-down-the-world side. I give this world a whole new meaning; A whole new strength. Hormones overrule me and I am controlled by my emotions. I can paint the whole world in my colours and still feel all young. I can gather a thousand fireflies inside a jar and light up the whole world. I can turn love into glitter and smear in on my whole canvas. I can do anything you can possibly think of.

I can work fervently, I can turn the course of rivers, I can make mountains look tiny in front of me, I can go through the herds of those million alien course books and still survive, I can spread that one smile on thousand faces, I can make my parents feel proud, I can make a difference, I can be crazy, and I can enlighten this world by my spirit. And last but not the least I can love deeply; to the extent where I forget myself, where my heart couldn’t be with me anymore, where I couldn’t find peace without thinking about that one person I love.

I never believe that the world makes you. I believe that it’s me who make this world. I sketch my dreams, transfer them on the canvas of my life , paint them with all the colours of love, emotions, craziness, kindness, beauty, and then give them life by making them a part of my existence. I dream therefore I exist. I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a crazy wacko. I have my own ideologies, I find ancient methods a bit too ancient, I am a technology fanatic, I live by my cell phone and internet, I dress like a rock star, I do what I feel like but that’s what makes me. I can work all day and night and still wake up with the ever refreshed spirit, I can understand the sorrows of people, I have the motivation to bring a change, and I am the future. Only I can revolutionize this world. This is a story of me and my teenage dreams! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment